• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Replacement C4Y Teraminx Piece?

KarmicKoala

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this thread, but I have a problem. My friend recently gave me his Teraminx. The problem is that it is missing this piece. Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement? Or does anyone have a spare that I could buy from them? (I would pay for shipping and everything obviously). If I can't find the piece anywhere online the only other thing I can think of is casting it myself, but I would like to avoid that if possible. Thank you!

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can't help you with a replacement piece, but I have a question here:
Did your friend actually GIVE it to you? That's an expensive , well, I can't say cube. An expensive puzzle then. Did you win a bet?

Don't have to tell me, just curious

KarmicKoala

Can't help you with a replacement piece, but I have a question here:
Did your friend actually GIVE it to you? That's an expensive , well, I can't say cube. An expensive puzzle then. Did you win a bet?

Don't have to tell me, just curious

Believe it or not, he actually did just give it to me! This morning he told me he had something to show me at his car after school. When we got out to his car he handed me the Teraminx. He got it a year or two ago (might have been for christmas? I'm not sure) but he lost the piece in his FIRST solve. He never spent much time looking for the piece, so it was just sitting there collecting dust. He knew that I wanted one, and I had already offered to make or track down a piece for him anyway, so he just gave it to me. I guess it was kind of a late xmas present. I'm really excited though, even if I can't find the piece and end up making it.