• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

reformed lurker from new york

HowSuneIsNow

WCA
2009DAVI03
I've been reading the forum for a while now and came up with a clever user name and decided it was time to join.

I'm mark and I live in new york city where I buy lots of sneakers and drink responsible amounts of whiskey.

abotu 6 weeks ago I saw two guys cubing in a sneaker store I do business with and a week later I ordered a cube from hong kong. the fastest guy said his best time was 46 secconds. in less than a month I got to 36 seconds and can average under 50 secconds on a set of 12. I'm cubing ALL THE TIME. at red lights riding my bike, on the subway, on boats you name it.

I can do F2L,two look OLL, and two look PLL. I'm trying to learn all the PLLs, but it's slow going.