• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Recovering scrambles from cubetimer.com ?

MattMcConaha

WCA
2008MCCO01
Is it possible to recover scrambles from cubetimer.com? I just got a new milestone PB single solve using that timer, and I would like to have the scramble but I don't know if it is possible to go back. I looked into the code to see if I could uncover anything, but I'm not really an expert. It looks like it might just be set up to overwrite the scramble array every time, so it might be lost already.

I should switch to some other timer, but that's just the one that I already know and it's really basic.

Thanks

Kudz

You can use:

http://cubezapp.com

Great timer, really basic, functional I haven't got any issues. Works on smartphone too. I think it is on test now tho, if not this I would recommend qqtimer.

MattMcConaha

WCA
2008MCCO01
protip:
cubetimer sucks

Thanks, bro.

Can anyone recommend a good downloadable timer? That seems like a better option to me so I can just slap it on my taskbar and be able to just save everything on my computer as I go. I used to use CCT a long time ago but I'm sure there's got to be something better out there now.

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
Thanks, bro.

Can anyone recommend a good downloadable timer? That seems like a better option to me so I can just slap it on my taskbar and be able to just save everything on my computer as I go. I used to use CCT a long time ago but I'm sure there's got to be something better out there now.

Prismatimer, not sure where is the best place to get it though. Check the forum, I think there's a thread with a link somewhere.

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Prismatimer, not sure where is the best place to get it though. Check the forum, I think there's a thread with a link somewhere.

Yeah. Search for prisma timer on the forums. I would recommend CStimer however, as it can be used from any device with an internet connection (and I believe it caches so you can use it with out an internet connection if you have used it before)