• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Ravi Fernando - Solving 3 cubes while juggling

Ellsming

Far too many people are saying it's fake. They don't understand the concept of corner cutting, saying that sometimes when he catches the cubes they have sides misaligned, so there's no way he could turn it.

Silly, silly people.

Mad props to the guy though, anyone know what cubes he's using? I can't tell from the video, can't see any logos clearly enough.

frenzen

YouTube
Visit Channel
well im sure OH speedsolvers can do it or people who can do it it with eyes closed, just memorize the pattern and juggle and solve it as if ur eyes are closed idk.

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
well im sure OH speedsolvers can do it or people who can do it it with eyes closed, just memorize the pattern and juggle and solve it as if ur eyes are closed idk.

Lol. It's impossible to do it like a BLD. Can't believe you're trying to undercut the impressiveness of this. Just imagine doing a T-perm with the cubes rotating around like that.

A Leman

I would need to learn how to be a decent juggler before I could even imagine how difficult this is. I am amazed!

timeless

YouTube
Visit Channel
@ravi I didnt notice until brest posted a reconstruction that you dont do U or R' moves but instead rotate
have you tried doing a solve doing those moves instead even tho its slower?