• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Ravi Fernando - Solving 3 cubes while juggling

shelley

chang
WCA
2004CHAN04
well im sure OH speedsolvers can do it or people who can do it it with eyes closed, just memorize the pattern and juggle and solve it as if ur eyes are closed idk.

Lol. It's impossible to do it like a BLD. Can't believe you're trying to undercut the impressiveness of this. Just imagine doing a T-perm with the cubes rotating around like that.

Seriously. Do you even know how BLD solving or juggling works?

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
So many people saying it's fake. LOL

[angryyoutuber]I don't have that skill therefore it's fake. I won't bother thinking about how it could be fake I'll just comment ASAP[/angryyoutuber]

Ravi

WCA
2005FERN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sune while juggling? That's awesome! I'd say that's at least halfway to solving the whole thing, in terms of difficulty. Try a PLL next. Then a cross. If you manage to solve an x-cross, then you're basically there.

omer

Do you try your best to not rotate the cube you are currently solving? do you plan the orientation in which it falls into your hand? How do you handle something like a g-perm?
This is really impressive, I always wished someone will do that.

I had like 200 mini heart-attacks watching this video every time it looked as if a cube was going to fall.