• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to learn full OLLCP [Cancelled]

Will I learn Full OLL?

• Duh

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nooooo-Yeah

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well, at least you didnt change it to "Quest to find my missing 3x3 [Week 1]" :p
lol that'd been funny

Edit: this quest and the one for OLLCP will be on this thread. Everything else will be on 1 different thread just so you know.

Last edited:

Skewb_Cube

i dont think he needs to practice because hes not gonna use all these in speedsolving its just for learning algs. But recog is very important.

He probably will need a little bit of practice to at least not forget the algs he has learnt, for example, imagine someone learning full PLL but only uses 2 look PLL so he/she probably will forget the algs he/she learned.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
do you practice execution as well? or just algs. also what about recog?
yes. I have something called a 60 drill where you learn then do the alg 60 times in a row without having to look back at the alg.

i dont think he needs to practice because hes not gonna use all these in speedsolving its just for learning algs. But recog is very important.
you are completely right.
the sune/antisune COLL cases are not worth it
i know i just like learning algs.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have made a schedule for the rest of this quest and the start of the OLLCP quest. The OLLCP Quest will be in the same thread.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I have made a schedule for the rest of this quest and the start of the OLLCP quest. The OLLCP Quest will be in the same thread.
most of the ollcp algs are useless and its an experimental method so most of the algs are not good so really dont use it for speedsolving but for just learning algs

kubnintadni

Instead of just spamming it 60 times, it would be much more efficient to work in at least some spaced repetition. You could use a flashcard SRS such as Anki or Kitsun, create your own Leitner Box, spend some time each day doing random cases you've learned, or just doing solves: something other than just spamming it 60 times. Unless you're experimenting to figure out finger tricks, there is no possible way you're not running into insane diminishing returns with that approach.