• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quality when buying cubes from Amazon

Ethan Epstein

You can get maru very cheap from fasttech if you are willing to wait a while. If you want good lube from the cubicle or speedcubeshop, then sometimes kewbz.co.uk or speedcubeshop.com.au will work out cheaper or just order from the cubicle or speedcubeshop in bulk to save on shipping if you want lots of good lube.
I don't care about waiting, so fasttech is an awesome option for me for Maru Lube. But it will still cost me to get something like weight 5 from the Cubicle or SpeedCubeShop. Are you sure there isn't anywhere else to get such a lube? Thanks a lot!

Thom S.

I don't care about waiting, so fasttech is an awesome option for me for Maru Lube. But it will still cost me to get something like weight 5 from the Cubicle or SpeedCubeShop. Are you sure there isn't anywhere else to get such a lube? Thanks a lot!

I have heard of people finding Traxxas Lube in their local Hardware Stores

Ethan Epstein

I have heard of people finding Traxxas Lube in their local Hardware Stores
I went looking, and there isn't Traxxas Lubes in my country... I can maybe buy it from eBay or something. It comes in a bigger size than what the cubicle offers so it's a better deal. However, I don't know what it is exactly... Could you maybe tell me?