• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

qiyi ms cornercutting problems

Kaneki Uchiha

I bought a qiyi ms a few weeks ago. at first it was really good
but now it cant cornercut much. i have tried tightening it but it still wont work . what should i do?

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well... If you think about it, you are reducing the space for the centres to move. If there is less space, the centres and pieces can’t flex as well, which means they can’t cornrcut as well

Kaneki Uchiha

Same for me when I got my MS, it was surprisingly tight, to get good corner cutting, I had to loosen it like a full turn or so from the factory settings, then it cut 45.
Tightening it makes corner cutting worse. Have you tried lubing? Also check the internals
i OTE="Zain_A24, post: 1383257, member: 51209"]
I would recommend adding some lubrication if you haven't already. Sometimes a cube can't cornercut because of internal friction.
[/QUOTE]
i loosened and lubed it and now it works awesome
thanks