• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QiYi M cube bag v2 review

FB Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel

Is this the best cube bag? This bag has amazing functionality and is really cheap. I love it and let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Manxkiwi

I see all the cubes are left rubbing against each other. The Gan (and some other) bag(s) has a matrix of individual compartments, separating every cube.
So maybe not the best, but probably a lot cheaper than the Gan bag?

Last edited:

FB Cubing

YouTube
Visit Channel
I see all the cubes are left rubbing against each other. The Gan (and some other) bag(s) has a matrix of individual compartments, separating every cube.
So maybe not the best, but probably a lot cheaper than the Gan bag?
Yeah that is something to consider but its a lot cheaper than the Gan bag (just like all Gan products)

Manxkiwi

Indeed. I see Moyu (YJ too) do a backpack style bag with separated compartments for around $40us.
I was lucky and got an unused as new Gan bag for $32us on a local Ebay type site.