• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PUZZLES FOR SALE!

Tatertots

Hello again! :)
So i am really really thinking about buying but i just need to get the last details down. So first, what does quicc coating so? Does coatings hold forever? Because my dayan coated gts2m is starting to wear off i think. And also what does these "boron" cubes cost?

Puzzle Cuber

Hello again! :)
So i am really really thinking about buying but i just need to get the last details down. So first, what does quicc coating so? Does coatings hold forever? Because my dayan coated gts2m is starting to wear off i think. And also what does these "boron" cubes cost?
Please PM me so we dont have to keep spamming the post.

Puzzle Cuber

Now selling cosmic wushuang M stickerless- $45 and skewb ultimate dodecahedran- black- $12

Puzzle Cuber

Cubes left for sale. They are negotiable.

Cosmic wushuang M- stickerless- $45

Rubiks 2x2x4- black- $15

Mefferts skewb ultimate dodecahedran- black- $10

Angstrom Gan Sm- black- $48- SOLD

Quicc Coated Valk Power M- white- $30

Carbon treated mini thunderclap 4x4- black- $17

Yuxin red M- spring swapped- stickerless- $27

Lanlan octahedran- black- $5

2001 homer Simpson 2x2- $20

4 axis octahedran- white- $7

Shengshou gem 3x3- $3

Shengshou 5x5- white- $5

Shengshou 4x4- white- $5

Z cube bandage type C and B- $7 for both

Angstrom GTS3M- stickerless- $30

Last edited:

Puzzle Cuber

Rest lot is $300 including shipping which is a incredible save from all the retail prices. From now till December 22nd, the price of the lot will be $200 including shipping! Over $100 worth of save on my pricing not to mention the original retail price! After Christmas the deal is gone and the price will return to $300.

Puzzle Cuber

Just to let you guys know. 2 more days left if you want to buy something and get it shipped before Christmas! I will take bulk offers because I want to get this sold before christmas

Puzzle Cuber

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER IF YOU WANT IT SHIPPED BEFORE CHRISTMAS. if you order after today it won't be shipped until the 31st!

Tatertots

Hello
So i ordered the quicc coated gts2m.
But the postal service like an idiot for some reason sent it back to you.
Do you think you could send it to me again?
We are willing to pay for shipping, but you may wanna pick a different postal service.
We'll pay for shipping even if it costs a little bit more tham last time you shipped it to us.
We have tried getting in touch with you via email, but with no succes.
Bets regards Tatertots