• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Fall 2011

H

Hershey

Does anyone happen to have a white Alpha V corner piece that they don't need? I lost a piece like a month or two ago.

O

Owen

I'll be there. Last year was amazing, and I have high expectations for this year.

macky

Premium Member
WCA
2003MAKI01
Yay, booked the hotel yesterday. Should be a very interesting experience. By the way, Macky, would I be able to come early and give you a hand setting up? I feel like I need to help out somehow.

Yeah, I'd appreciate that. We start setting up at 8am; shoot me a blank email at gmail account smakisumi, and I'll send my contact info.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I plan on getting there at 8 A.M.

I'll go ahead and email. Also, could there be more precise driving directions this year? As in, a more specific address? I wasn't paying attention to where we were going as we got to the venue last year (Eric driving) but we got lost and I don't know if that was due to his fail or what.

I had to call people to even get there and it was just stressful

Kian

WCA
2007BARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I plan on getting there at 8 A.M.

I'll go ahead and email. Also, could there be more precise driving directions this year? As in, a more specific address? I wasn't paying attention to where we were going as we got to the venue last year (Eric driving) but we got lost and I don't know if that was due to his fail or what.

I had to call people to even get there and it was just stressful

Look on the Princeton University campus map and cross reference that with a street map if you can't find it in google maps.