• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Potential Competition in South Carolina

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
We seem to be lacking in competitions in the South, so I'm thinking about organizing one myself. I've been to a couple of competitions in NC and there definitely seems to be enough interest. As of right now, it's just an idea in very early stages. Nothing's for sure, but there is a chance it may happen. I plan to make it official, but if that can't happen, I may be able to just hold an unofficial comp.

I may need help getting timers, stackmats, and a delegate, so if you can help with that, please message me.

Events I plan on having:
3x3
2x2
4x4
5x5
3x3 blindfolded
Megaminx
Pyraminx
Clock
Maybe multi bld or 4bld

If you are interested or have any feedback, suggestions, or help, feel free to post a reply or message me. Again, it's just an idea. It may or may not happen.

Last edited:

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am very interested! I can provide one full timer set up i.e mat, timer and tournament display. If that helps any. And if there is anything else I can do let me know!

That would definitely help. But I still need several more. I only have one myself and that's just the timer. Again, the competition is just an idea, though.

SnipeCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
If it's unofficial you don't need to have the tournament displays, you can just use the stackmats. I will definitely come if you Guys have it. What part of SC are you in? And I can help out of you guys need anything. I would pm ducttapecuber, she held an unofficial competition in April and it was aweSome.

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
If it's unofficial you don't need to have the tournament displays, you can just use the stackmats. I will definitely come if you Guys have it. What part of SC are you in? And I can help out of you guys need anything. I would pm ducttapecuber, she held an unofficial competition in April and it was aweSome.

I know.
A. That's why I didn't specify that in the title.
B. I plan on making it official.

And yeah, I pm'd her.

Also, I live in West Columbia. I don't know where we're going to hold the comp if they have it, but it would probably be near where I live.

DanpHan

WCA
2011WANN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
In case anyone's been wondering, I've been dealing with some medical issues, so I haven't really had any time to make progress. Hopefully soon I'll get something done.