• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

POSSIBLE GAN 5X5?

omg i actually made a discovery that is useful to the cubing community

So if you guys check out the GAN 460 page on the GAN site, scroll down to where it describes the GANBOX V4, and it'll say "GANBOX V4, applied to the 4x4 and 5x5," so that's where I got that info.

Hype for both the 4x4 and 5x5!

hi popular youcubers

xyzzy

I feel like GAN is getting smaller lately. their 2x2 is 49mm, their new 3x3 will be 54mm, their 4x4 is 60mm, I think that the 5x5 will be around 62mm
New 54mm 3x3? Give me the link please, I want to check it out
GAN is that way. With the 356, it was decent, then they kept improving it. Now, there are like.. 0 57mm cubes that are being made.
4x4 60mm is a good size though. Newer cubers are more younger than others, and they have small hands.
So sad how their 3x3s are so good but their 4x4 is so bad.
It's their first 4x4 dude. GAN has massively improved 3x3 over the years, and they could do the same with their 4x4, 2x2, and 5x5.