• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Please critique my video on the gocube

• Thread starter Deleted member 54663
  • Start date

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, several thoughts:

1) Looks like you bumped the camera a few times. Try not to do that.

2) Your camera refocuses A LOT. Might not be much you can do about that but it's an issue.

3) You flipped the video or something - your iPad is upside down and reversed, which kinda defeats the purpose of showing it.

4) I watched about the first four minutes - too little discussion of the turning of the cube. No mention of the pieces being oddly sized either.

5) The video felt like you didn't have a plan. It seemed to jump around with a kind of undefined structure. Since you were talking about a product you're already using, and not doing an unboxing, you should aim for a more thorough plan.

6) I could see and hear you clearly. That's extremely important - well done.

SnowyDay

Informative and compelling video overall.

Worth mentioning that the new Rubik's Connected (and slightly different app) were released in September. Everyone here knows that but the general public might not. You could do a video on it too.