• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Platform Method

Platform

Santa Giustina Bellunese, Veneto, Italy, Italy
WCA
2014MUNA01
Hello.
I Need help!
I created a method CF-Platform and i created a guide.
Home do i make It know?
My method Is unknown in Speedsolving.
My guide in language Italian.

My Method CF-Platform
Ho bisogno di aiuto!
Ho creato un metodo per lo speedsolving che non riesco a far conoscere!

Attachments

• GUIDA DEL METODO PLATFORM.pdf
    386.9 KB · Views: 4

GodCubing

Is there an English version? I don't know Italian, but I want to read about your method.

Athefre

It's a bit complicated because the community already knows this LL method as Line LL. However, you are the first to have made an actual two step LL method out of it. The other known method uses last slot tricks to create the line on the LL. That one is called 1LLLL. Then there is a page on the wiki for the line subset of LL. It isn't an actual method, but it does contain algorithms for the final step when a line is already there. So since you have a system for creating the line on the LL to make it a two step method and because you created it years ago, I would say that you are definitely the proposer.

Because the community already knows this as Line LL, you could add yourself as the proposer on the Line wiki page (the second link above), add your steps, and a link to your documents. Or you could try to convince the community that it should be called Platform.

Platform

WCA
2014MUNA01
Esiste una versione inglese? Non conosco l'italiano, ma voglio leggere del tuo metodo.

È un po' complicato perché la comunità conosce già questo metodo LL come Line LL. Tuttavia, sei il primo ad aver realizzato un vero metodo LL in due fasi. L'altro metodo noto utilizza i trucchi dell'ultimo slot per creare la linea sulla LL. Quello si chiama 1LLLL. Poi c'è una pagina sul wiki per il sottoinsieme di righe di LL. Non è un metodo effettivo, ma contiene algoritmi per il passaggio finale quando è già presente una linea. Quindi, dal momento che hai un sistema per creare la linea sul LL per renderlo un metodo in due fasi e perché l'hai creato anni fa, direi che sei sicuramente il proponente.

Poiché la comunità lo conosce già come Line LL, potresti aggiungerti come proponente nella pagina wiki di Line (il secondo link sopra), aggiungere i tuoi passaggi e un link ai tuoi documenti. Oppure potresti provare a convincere la community che dovrebbe chiamarsi Platform.
But mine is a method for create cases line no a classification cases line.

Platform

WCA
2014MUNA01
English version

Try to create an English discord server for your method. Maybe you will get more feedback there yo.

Good luck on developing platform method!
I post English version

Attachments

• PLATFORM.pdf
    388.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PLATFORM.pdf
    388.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Platform

WCA
2014MUNA01
Non sorprenderti quando i tuoi thread vengono spostati, perché dovrebbero esserlo. Esistono già megathread dedicati alle varianti di sottofase/metodi minori, quindi non ha senso iniziare un thread nuovo di zecca. Ma soprattutto, non dovresti pretendere fama per una variante dell'ultimo strato.
ioho inventato i casi line prima che li proponessero ma non ho le prove

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
why don't you consider my method as new and always move my thread !! ???
my method Platform for last layer create a block 1x1x3 and solve block!!!
A Allegate relaese.

I should at least be famous for that!!!
This is just a setup to line LL. It's not good or particularly original. Of course it's gonna be moved to a substep thread. F2L-1 using whatever then setup to line LL. Algs have been around for many years already as 1LLL.

Platform

WCA
2014MUNA01
Questa è solo una configurazione per la linea LL. Non è buono o particolarmente originale. Ovviamente verrà spostato in un thread secondario. F2L-1 usando qualsiasi cosa poi impostata sulla linea LL. Algs esiste già da molti anni come 1LLL.
I use cross f2l create block line and solve block line

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
Hello, I use a style of solving 3x3 that I believe is unique. The steps are Cross and F2L, similar to CFOP but during LL instead of doing OLL>>PLL I build a "Line" (a 1x1x3 bar of correctly orientated and permuted pieces) and then I use a subset of LL to solve the rest. Is this an already established method or am I the first to think of this?
Yes, it is unique but it's quite bad. Instead of doing OLL>>PLL where you have one step that only orientates and one step whose sole purpose is permutation you do something worse with bad recognition where you create a line, this requires recognition of both orientation and permutation, and then you solve the resulting line case, again you must recognize orientation and permutation.

LL variants of CFOP should not be considered as methods but instead you should call it a "LL variant". For example, CFCE. It is the same things a CFOP up until LL where you then switch to solving corners and then edges. Another LL variation would be ZB. Again, you solve F2L like normal up until the last slot (LS) where you solve it while influencing LL to have all edges orientated, and then solve that using a ZBLL.

Please stop spamming the forums with your LL proposal, at least give us the pros and cons. AFAIK nobody is convinced your method is as good as plain old OLL>>PLL.

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, it is unique but it's quite bad. Instead of doing OLL>>PLL where you have one step that only orientates and one step whose sole purpose is permutation you do something worse with bad recognition where you create a line, this requires recognition of both orientation and permutation, and then you solve the resulting line case, again you must recognize orientation and permutation.

LL variants of CFOP should not be considered as methods but instead you should call it a "LL variant". For example, CFCE. It is the same things a CFOP up until LL where you then switch to solving corners and then edges. Another LL variation would be ZB. Again, you solve F2L like normal up until the last slot (LS) where you solve it while influencing LL to have all edges orientated, and then solve that using a ZBLL.

Please stop spamming the forums with your LL proposal, at least give us the pros and cons. AFAIK nobody is convinced your method is as good as plain old OLL>>PLL.
the only pro to it is practicing the line 1LLL cases if you want them drilled for CFOP

Platform

WCA
2014MUNA01
Sì, è unico ma è piuttosto brutto. Invece di fare OLL>>PLL in cui hai un passaggio che orienta solo e un passaggio il cui unico scopo è la permutazione, fai qualcosa di peggio con un cattivo riconoscimento in cui crei una linea, ciò richiede il riconoscimento sia dell'orientamento che della permutazione, quindi risolvi il caso di riga risultante, ancora una volta è necessario riconoscere l'orientamento e la permutazione.

Le varianti LL di CFOP non dovrebbero essere considerate come metodi, ma dovresti chiamarlo "variante LL". Ad esempio, CFCE. Sono le stesse cose di un CFOP fino a LL, dove poi si passa alla risoluzione degli angoli e poi dei bordi. Un'altra variazione LL sarebbe ZB. Ancora una volta, risolvi F2L come di consueto fino all'ultimo slot (LS) in cui lo risolvi mentre influisci su LL per avere tutti i bordi orientati, quindi risolvilo usando uno ZBLL.

Per favore, smetti di spammare i forum con la tua proposta LL, almeno dacci i pro ei contro. AFAIK nessuno è convinto che il tuo metodo sia buono come il vecchio OLL>>PLL.
ok non spam più il metodo ma anche se lo ritieni sbagliato è giusto che sia nell'elenco dei metodi.

ok non spam più il metodo ma anche se lo ritieni sbagliato è giusto che sia nell'elenco dei metodi.
e poi riconosco facilmente i casi