• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Phillips Exeter Cube Day 2016 (Exeter, NH, USA)

4Chan

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello everyone!

The organization team from Phillips Exeter Academy will be hosting another great competition this year in Exeter, New Hampshire!

We will be holding ALL WCA EVENTS across two days!
We will also be using the new WCA system, which is different from the CubingUSA system, which will be phased out over time.

Each registration will take time to approve, and will be approved once I see your PayPal payment.
To ensure proper registration, please include Competitor Name in the order comments of your PayPal payment when you click the link to pay.

Registration will open soon, so register early to ensure your slot!
There is a limit of 125 competitors with a $20 entrance fee!

This competition is sponsored by TheCubicle.us! Which will be vending at the competition!
We hope to offer you guys great products!

We look forward to seeing everyone out there!

Last edited:

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Man, seems like an awesome comp. No way my dad would go to New Hampshire for a weekend though. Plus it's the weekend after my birthday, so I may want to spend that time with my friends (both of whom dabble in cubing).

wir3sandfir3s

I might actually go to this one, chances are high. Just registered, only gotta pay. Looking forward to my first comp :D

byliu88

WCA
2012LIUB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Brandon here, one of the organizers. We're also pre-selling long sleeve t-shirts again! This year's design is attached, and the shirt is $15 like last year.

The preorder form is here and you'll be able to pick them up at the competition. Preorders close Oct. 8 so that the shirts will arrive in time for the competition.

If you've registered, you should go ahead and join the competition Facebook event and invite others registered as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the competition!

Last edited:

wir3sandfir3s

So I'm definitely going to this comp, I paid and everything. Just a few questions...
1. The registration page says Nov. 5-6, on the 6th is it at the same time or different time, or will I even have to go to the second day at all (I'm doing 3x3, 2x2, and oh)?
2. When I paid, it said "Shil to billing address?" Does this mean that something is being sent?
3. Stuff I should expect/do, like how early to get there or whatever.

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you guys who are going :D

byliu88

WCA
2012LIUB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
So I'm definitely going to this comp, I paid and everything. Just a few questions...
1. The registration page says Nov. 5-6, on the 6th is it at the same time or different time, or will I even have to go to the second day at all (I'm doing 3x3, 2x2, and oh)?
2. When I paid, it said "Shil to billing address?" Does this mean that something is being sent?
3. Stuff I should expect/do, like how early to get there or whatever.

Thanks! Look forward to seeing you guys who are going :D

1) You'll only need to stay for the events you are registered for/competition in, so staying for Sunday would be optional for you in that case.
2) No, nothing is being shipped!
3) Bring your puzzles, and arrive on time according to the schedule and ready to compete in your events :)

Brandon

byliu88

WCA
2012LIUB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Brandon here, one of the organizers. We're also pre-selling long sleeve t-shirts again! This year's design is attached, and the shirt is $15 like last year.

The preorder form is here and you'll be able to pick them up at the competition. Preorders close Oct. 8 so that the shirts will arrive in time for the competition.

If you've registered, you should go ahead and join the competition Facebook event and invite others registered as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the competition!

Quick reminder that orders for this year's apparel close on October 8th, so reserve your shirt now!

wir3sandfir3s

1) You'll only need to stay for the events you are registered for/competition in, so staying for Sunday would be optional for you in that case.
2) No, nothing is being shipped!
3) Bring your puzzles, and arrive on time according to the schedule and ready to compete in your events :)

Brandon
Thanks!