• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Peach State Winter 2016 - February 6th, 2016

Dadd

WCA
2015SEIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goals:
3x3: Sub-14 avg
4x4: Sub 1:30 avg
OH: Sub 34 Avg
Pyra: Sub 6.5 avg
Clock: Sub 25 avg

I'm staying at the SpringHill suites Six Flags. Anyone else there?
I'll be selling 2 drops of maru per cube for a nickel at the comp

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registration is now full. Due to some freaky voodoo with the CubingUSA site, we actually have one more competitor than the previously announced limit. There is one other person whose payment has been pending because of government regulations (yeah, I have no idea either) since before registration filled, and he will be allowed to register as soon as his payment clears. We will not accept new competitors from the soon-to-be-setup waitlist until the competitor number drops below 55. If you have registered for this competition and cannot attend, please contact me via the contact form on the website to have your name removed from the list and receive a refund.

YouCubing

WCA
2015JOIN01
Registration is now full. Due to some freaky voodoo with the CubingUSA site, we actually have one more competitor than the previously announced limit. There is one other person whose payment has been pending because of government regulations (yeah, I have no idea either) since before registration filled, and he will be allowed to register as soon as his payment clears. We will not accept new competitors from the soon-to-be-setup waitlist until the competitor number drops below 55. If you have registered for this competition and cannot attend, please contact me via the contact form on the website to have your name removed from the list and receive a refund.

O.O That's what happened with Music City Winter, the limit was 105 and the end total was 106.

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
Is anyone going to this comp willing to sell their old plastic DaYan 2x2? Mine is pretty much broken. I'm fine with any color other than stickerless, and any sticker scheme is fine.

I'm willing to pay $16 for old plastics. If you are wondering if your DaYan is old plastic, check your screw color. If it's black, then you're using an old plastic.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is anyone going to this comp willing to sell their old plastic DaYan 2x2? Mine is pretty much broken. I'm fine with any color other than stickerless, and any sticker scheme is fine.

I'm willing to pay $16 for old plastics. If you are wondering if your DaYan is old plastic, check your screw color. If it's black, then you're using an old plastic.

woah really! that means mine is old plastic even though I got it 5 months ago!

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I saw this post right before I went to bed, and then I dreamed that I had a 2x2 with 3 silver screws and 3 black screws.

Dadd

WCA
2015SEIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well,
I think i've modded my Yuxin 4x4 into a perfectly tensioned AoSu soooo
sub 1:15 avg

As for Clock,
If my LingAo is comp illegal I need to borrow someone or it will be like
D
N
F
Average

Last edited:

Meow

WCA
2015SANC11
Goals

3x3: sub-11 average, sub 9.5 single
4x4: sub 45 average, sub 40 single
BLD: sub 2:30 single
MBLD: 2/2
Clock: sub 15 average
Pyraminx: sub 8 average
OH: sub 25/sub 24 average

b0ssGuy23

WCA
2015FAZE01
I'm going to be selling a few cubes here!

FangShi ShiShuang 55mm - $8.75
MoYu AoLong v2 (Primary) - $11
YJ YuHu Megaminx (Stickerless) - $9

Come up to me if anyone is interested.

Last edited: