• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Peach State 2015 - May 23-24, 2015

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm proud to announce the Peach State 2015!

Date:
May 23-24, 2015

Day 1 Events:
3x3
4x4
2x2
3x3 One-Handed
3x3 Fewest moves
Clock
Skewb

Day 2 Events:
6x6
4x4 Blindfolded
Multiple Blindfolded
7x7 (Tentative)

CubingUSA: http://www.cubingusa.com/peachstate2015/index.php
WCA: https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=PeachState2015

1920 Skyview Drive
Lithia Springs, GA

The two days of this competition are separate; no events will have rounds on both days. All the events of a usual competition will take place on Saturday, and less common events on Sunday. We will be in a small room on Sunday, so only attend on Sunday if you are competing.

There will be lunch; free for competitors and $3 for guests. What exactly that lunch will be is yet to be determined.

There is a 50 competitor limit for this event.

Prizes for this competition will be provided by TheCubicle.us.

Last edited:

cuberkid10

WCA
2010HULL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will likely be going as well, because college is off for me. If you need help with judging/scrambling, I'm available for that too. I say "likely" because day 1 is my mother's birthday, but I'll try to convince her. I'll need to begin practicing again, because I've gotten slower since I last seriously cubed (~1 year ago).

Last edited:

lerenard

It'd be cool if I could go, but idk if that's feasible. How soon until you expect registration to be closed?

cubekid57

Sweet! Im definately going, this will be my first competition in like 4 years. Ive already pre-registered.

Torch

WCA
2014GOSL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is a bit far fetched, but is there any chance of pyraminx being hosted?

Sorry, but no. I know that pyraminx is a pretty popular event, but there wasn't any way to fit it into the schedule. If I hold another competition, pyraminx should definitely be on the events list.

If we get ahead of schedule, we'll have a third round of 2x2 or 3x3.