• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Cubing Competition! Cubing at home

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've sent the results in the emails.
Time: 12 Oct 2021 1AM SGT TO 15 OCT 2021 1AM SGT

Only participants who qualified for the final/second round will be able to see the posts with the google form.
The post will be in the SAME email. Check it on or after 1AM 12 OCT SGT.

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Sorry for the confusion, I just meant that I Registered for the second round. 😅
Oh... Okay. Understood. :)

Sorry guys, the final/second round of the Comp will end at 15 Oct. I'm busy on 14 Oct so I have to end this at 15 Oct. Thanks for understanding!

@cuberswoop hmm... Maybe I'll do another comp in November or December? My exams are coming soon so I need to study. I won't be able to organize a comp in the near future. Note: I'll change my username on Oct 24 to CubeForLife so remember me!

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
Note: As 2 competitors DID NOT participate in the second round of 3x3 competition, this will be the final round. There will be no more rounds.
@TheEpicCuber I will give you the rest of the day to do the comp as you notified me. I will NOT ACCEPT ANY responses after 5am SGT 16 Oct.

The 3x3 event, 2x2 is CLOSED. The 4x4 will close tomorrow as @TheEpicCuber notified me.

Please do this feedback form: https://forms.gle/au4tu1vJmq87VCh69

I will also give the podium winners a certificate in the email

Last edited:
I had sent you the certificate in the emails :)
You can print it
Except the 4x4 one tomorrow I will sent.
Note: I said Swamp347 got first in 2x2 in the email but it's actually RainbowsAndStuff! Forgive me. :0
Ooh cool
Also the link didnt seem to work for me
I pasted it into safari and it never loaded
I could try again but i was just wondering if i did it wrong