• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Cubing Competition! Cubing at home

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Cubers,

Are you feeling bored at home with no competitions around you? Well, I have organized an online competition just for you! Before you fill in the form, make sure to read the instructions!

How this competition works:
-The 30 competitors will receive an email from M C at October 9 and follow the instructions there.
-I will announce the winners in that email after the competition ends.
Notes:
- Please note that there are no prizes to the podium winners, this competition is just for fun!
-There is a limit to 30 competitors
-No cheating as it won't do you any good!
-You will be disqualified if I feel that your results are not acceptable
-The date of the competition is October 9

Please ask your questions in the comments below.

Thank you.

If you would like me to do more competitions like this, please tell me in the comments below!

Here is the link to sign up for the competition: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...qYB6TBWnIgWOQZbsG8OoPx1w/viewform?usp=sf_link
So on October 9th... after we get the email, will it say we have to be in a zoom call, or there is a certain time we can compete, or what? I think that the idea of competing online is cool, but I don't know the platform.

YouTube
Visit Channel
So on October 9th... after we get the email, will it say we have to be in a zoom call, or there is a certain time we can compete, or what? I think that the idea of competing online is cool, but I don't know the platform.
Its not zoom its google form. I will sent you 2 forms. One will be the scramble form and the other one will be the video form. You will have to sent me a video with your results if you want to be in final round. Otherwise, you don't have to sent me a video if you think you cannot make it

Are you participating in other events

Last edited: