• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Cubing Competition! Cubing at home

A mythical land filled with talking Ducks
WCA
2022MCCO11
When does registration close? The reason I haven't joined yet is because you haven't given to much info.

You will see. I cannot explain much now. Just check your gmail at october 9

And that isn't a very trustworthy thing to say when you're organizing something like this. You should be a bit more helpful.

YouTube
Visit Channel
When does registration close? The reason I haven't joined yet is because you haven't given to much info.

And that isn't a very trustworthy thing to say when you're organizing something like this. You should be a bit more helpful.
I'm sorry if I was not helpful. I was very busy when I replied that so I didn't explain much. I can let the competitors have the whole day to scramble and enter their results if you are afraid of timezones. Is that alright for you?

YouTube
Visit Channel
If there is many people attending that event then we can have 3 rounds
If there is too little people attending that event then we will only have 1 round
If the amount of people attending is in between the above situations then we will have 2 rounds

YouTube
Visit Channel
16. Really less but almost everyone participated in ALL events.

Btw I'm using my sister's old account to sent to you guys. lol
I use my sis old account coz it's like MY account now.

The smaller the comp, the better my chance of actually getting a resonable place! I mean I already have 16th secured, right?

Lol, yeah! . :D