• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Cubing Competition! Cubing at home

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi Cubers,

Are you feeling bored at home with no competitions around you? Well, I have organized an online competition just for you! Before you fill in the form, make sure to read the instructions!

How this competition works:
-The 30 competitors will receive an email from M C at October 9 and follow the instructions there.
-I will announce the winners in that email after the competition ends.
Notes:
- Please note that there are no prizes to the podium winners, this competition is just for fun!
-There is a limit to 30 competitors
-No cheating as it won't do you any good!
-You will be disqualified if I feel that your results are not acceptable
-The date of the competition is October 9
-You may attend more than 1 event
-You will be given the whole day to submit your results
Please ask your questions in the comments below.

Thank you.

If you would like me to do more competitions like this, please tell me in the comments below!

Here is the link to sign up for the competition: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...qYB6TBWnIgWOQZbsG8OoPx1w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last edited:
YouTube
Visit Channel
4x4 right here. Just ordered the YJ MGC 4x4, so I will be able to try out a good cube.
Hmm. I guess I will participate. It's pretty small anyway.
Great! Thank you for participating! Do you want to attend any more events? Do tell me quickly so I can make the changes.

alright so you just submit your times on the ninth?

Also is it live?
Yes. I will sent you the google form. It is live so you will need to enter the google form within that time if not you will be disqualified. Do you want to join more events? You can tell me now