• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Older cubers discussions

WCA
2015GEOR02
YouTube
BrogK888
It's a long time since I was a regular on this thread but I see some new names on recent posts.

I've spent a fair bit of time working on the over-40's rankings in recent weeks so I thought I'd post a link on this thread.

Please drop me a PM if you'd like to be added to the list.

http://logiqx.github.io/wca-ipy/

It's a long time since I was a regular on this thread but I see some new names on recent posts.

I've spent a fair bit of time working on the over-40's rankings in recent weeks so I thought I'd post a link on this thread.

Please drop me a PM if you'd like to be added to the list.

http://logiqx.github.io/wca-ipy/
Every nice. looking forward to getting added when I do my first comp in September. Any chance though you can choose to sort by country?

WCA
2015GEOR02
YouTube
BrogK888
Every nice. looking forward to getting added when I do my first comp in September. Any chance though you can choose to sort by country?
I pondered it for a while but there are a few complications.

The first is that the report is regular markdown (converted to HTML by GitHub Pages) and the layout is at the mercy of the device and browser. I've chosen to combine the name + country to ensure the cleanest possible look on mobile devices. To make the tables sortable would require the country to be in a separate column and when I tried that it looked terrible on my phone, hence why they are combined.

Secondly it is isn't feasible to do to the representative rankings since the unknowns are well... unknown. ;)

Lastly and possible most importantly, I only know the WCA IDs of around 10% of the over-40's. Whilst I could produce reports per country it would be somewhat misleading and any claim to top-10 etc would more than likely be misplaced.

People can always to "search on page" to find the known results of their fellow countrymen.

Drop me a PM when you can be added to the list. :)

WCA
2016BAIR04
Been looking for this one for a long time: Sub-1 4x4.jpg

Edit to add: after this solve I stopped working on 4x4 for the day, except for a couple of unremarkable relay solves later. Today I came back and did 4x4 for the weekly comp, and the first solve was 55.65. The rest of the average was unremarkable, but my 4x4 cstimer session has 59.81 and 55.65 back to back.

Last edited: