• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ohio Fall 2011

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I finally registered!

My goals are
2x2: Beat Ryan(iEnjoyCubing) and get a sub 4 average.
3x3: Sub 15 average.
OH: Sub 30 average.
Clock: Sub 18 average.
Magic: Sub 1.8 average.
Master Magic: Solve the damn thing.

Who wants to show me how to solve and let me use there master magic? I WONT break it! I will solve it really slow.

Edit:

Oh yea!

I can't believe I forgot my favorite event.

Megaminx: Sub 1:55 average and a Sub 1:45 single.

Last edited:

IMSLOW1097

WCA
2009ABRA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My goals are:
3x3: sub-18 avg. and sub-15 single
2x2: sub-8 avg. and sub-6.5 single
OH: sub-50 avg. and sub-40 single
pyraminx: sub-20 avg. and sub-15 single
Magic: sub-2.5 avg. and sub-2 single (i SUCK at magic)
Megaminx: don't dnf the piece of ****.

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
i'm going. mike, do you have my curvy copter from the indiana comp?
I believe you may have misunderstood my earlier post - I was posting that at your request, trying to find someone who would have it. We didn't wind up with it. So I'll ask here - did anyone find a curvy copter at Indiana?

Sorry, I won't be attending this competition - we had a conflict that day. :(

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could someone give me the email of Neel Patel? I need to ask him something. Or if he has an accounts on the forum, can someone post it for me?

But if someone would be kind enough to drive me to the comp, like Jim Mertens (I know he probably wouldn't do it), I'll have some money for gas and food. If so, send me a PM.

If it's somewhere south of Medina OH, i will meet you there.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
DO IT. DO IT. DO IT!!!!

I'm half wishing I hadn't been so stubborn because there was no 4x4, but I'm mostly not regretting choosing to not come because at my first comp I want there to be a decent amount of events I can do, but 2x2, 4x4, and 3x3 for sure. :p

Go to Hillsdale Winter 2012 then. It has 2-4, OH, and BLD (and maybe some other events tentative).

JBCM627

WCA
2006MERT01
Could someone give me the email of Neel Patel? I need to ask him something. Or if he has an accounts on the forum, can someone post it for me?
You can email most people who have signed up if you click the envelope next to their name, either on the map or registration list. Neel hasn't registered yet, so I don't know if he's coming.

But if someone would be kind enough to drive me to the comp, like Jim Mertens (I know he probably wouldn't do it), I'll have some money for gas and food. If so, send me a PM.
Why would I not?

IanTheCuber

WCA
2013SCAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The reason I said that is because I'm in 6th grade and he's a full-grown adult (for all I know), so that would be kind of unusual.

So, if someone can drive me, and my parents change their mind about "Stranger Danger", then I can go. If one cuts, then I'm at a loss.

Just if you care (which you don't), I average roughly 20 seconds. My best time is a 15.34 NL. My best average is 19.15.

Last edited: