• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OH Method Debate

Best OH Method

• CFOP

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • ZZ

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Petrus

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Roux

Votes: 43 47.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • YruRu

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Hawaiian Kociemba

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • FreeFOP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • loer

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Silky

bump.

This thread is dead. no one is continuing this?
Any thoughts on ZBRoux and LEOR ? Both are a mix of ZZ and Roux which are definitely the best OH methods currently. They both are rotationless, have reduced move sets ( reduce to 2/3 gen in several steps ), are efficient, and have access to LL options, specifically ZBLL.

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
Any thoughts on ZBRoux and LEOR ? Both are a mix of ZZ and Roux which are definitely the best OH methods currently. They both are rotationless, have reduced move sets ( reduce to 2/3 gen in several steps ), are efficient, and have access to LL options, specifically ZBLL.
@Tao Yu (sorry for mentioning you, but what do you think about ZBRoux, or Leor?) I think he said that ZBRoux wouldnt be really a good mix, im not sure i forgot where he said that, or maybe he didnt say it all, but i think that on last layer it would be a bit awkward, idk really, Tao yu help me out on this one.