• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Now selling Magnetic clocks!!

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
I know this is really late but do you still have any left. I am interested in buying one
Any left?
I'd also like to buy one if you still have any.
I just saw that no one has replied. I don't want to cut in and take sales from @TipsterTrickster, but I have been selling fully lubed and magnetic LingAo clocks for a little while on my site. If @TipsterTrickster doesn't have any left and doesn't want to make any more, I wanted to make you guys aware that you can buy a magnetic clock here: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com/clockmagnets/
I really don't want barge in so please only buy from me if you don't hear from @TipsterTrickster within a few days.

Thank you.:)

Jaime CG

I just saw that no one has replied. I don't want to cut in and take sales from @TipsterTrickster, but I have been selling fully lubed and magnetic LingAo clocks for a little while on my site. If @TipsterTrickster doesn't have any left and doesn't want to make any more, I wanted to make you guys aware that you can buy a magnetic clock here: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com/clockmagnets/
I really don't want barge in so please only buy from me if you don't hear from @TipsterTrickster within a few days.

Thank you.:)
Do you know if the clocks you sell are comp legal or not because it looks like the pins are misaligned and I don’t want to get an illegal clock.

CornerCutter

YouTube
Visit Channel
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi. I’m working to make and set up more and more clocks as time goes on. I’m a little backed up at the moment with orders and school but should be able to catch up in June. If you have sent me a DM I will respond when I have one ready!! The clocks are still $30 (a lot cheaper than I’ve seen many sell for).