• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Now selling Magnetic clocks!!

YouTube
channel/UC5mwwcwp7D_48f6oMd68uZg
I know this is really late but do you still have any left. I am interested in buying one
I'd also like to buy one if you still have any.
I just saw that no one has replied. I don't want to cut in and take sales from @TipsterTrickster, but I have been selling fully lubed and magnetic LingAo clocks for a little while on my site. If @TipsterTrickster doesn't have any left and doesn't want to make any more, I wanted to make you guys aware that you can buy a magnetic clock here: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com/clockmagnets/
I really don't want barge in so please only buy from me if you don't hear from @TipsterTrickster within a few days.

Thank you.:)

I just saw that no one has replied. I don't want to cut in and take sales from @TipsterTrickster, but I have been selling fully lubed and magnetic LingAo clocks for a little while on my site. If @TipsterTrickster doesn't have any left and doesn't want to make any more, I wanted to make you guys aware that you can buy a magnetic clock here: https://thecornercutterpodcast.com/clockmagnets/
I really don't want barge in so please only buy from me if you don't hear from @TipsterTrickster within a few days.

Thank you.:)
Do you know if the clocks you sell are comp legal or not because it looks like the pins are misaligned and I don’t want to get an illegal clock.

YouTube
YouTube
WCA
2017BRYA06
YouTube
channel/UCj_pE_D
Thread starter #39
Hi. I’m working to make and set up more and more clocks as time goes on. I’m a little backed up at the moment with orders and school but should be able to catch up in June. If you have sent me a DM I will respond when I have one ready!! The clocks are still $30 (a lot cheaper than I’ve seen many sell for).