• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Northern Ireland/belfast competition?

WCA
2015LLOY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not sure how many northern Ireland cubers there are, but I'm sure it would attract a bunch of Irish republic cubers who only get one comp a year.

For me, a filthy Englishman who gets a roughly comp a month, it depends on what time of year. I don't think I've ever visited N. Ireland, so it would be a good excuse to go, if it's at a time when I'm not that busy.

MalusDB

YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't been on the forums since '12 and I see we're as far forward with a competition in the North as we were then lol. I'd be game, although I think unless you're genuinely willing to organize an event your best option is the Irish Open in Dublin as mentioned above. Nothing to stop anyone organizing an unofficial meet up to get an idea if the numbers are there to validate discussion. I think that would be a good first step.