• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nintendo Discussion Thread

YouTube
Visit Channel
Im kinda a nintendo fan, but im more into SEGA, even tho theyre starting to suck, but then again I am a nintendo fan. But mostly a silver the hedgehog fan. :)

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gym battles?

Have you actually done a gym battle or are you just throwing it out there? See I dunno about you but I don't find hitting the screen as fast as I can entertaining. Sucks that the one of the two most fundamental aspects of Pokemon, fighting (the other being catching), was horrendously botched.

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have you actually done a gym battle or are you just throwing it out there? See I dunno about you but I don't find hitting the screen as fast as I can entertaining. Sucks that the one of the two most fundamental aspects of Pokemon, fighting (the other being catching), was horrendously botched.

Well you can dodge too. And yeah the actual battling part itself sucks, but I like the whole 'dang, i just had that gym and red stole it from me, let me get my friends on blue and go steal it back' thing.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
ya that thing will quickly get old. BTW if you wanna make it easier to keep a gym just stay there and battle yourself over and over. Dunno the logic in that, but that's how it works.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Attention Wii U owners! Who here wants to try to do the whole Mario Kart 8 tournament again? My parents are at work during the day, so that's two fewer people to connect to the internet, so that's less lag? Possibly. I'd also be interested in making a Smash 4 online tournament for you guys.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Attention Wii U owners! Who here wants to try to do the whole Mario Kart 8 tournament again? My parents are at work during the day, so that's two fewer people to connect to the internet, so that's less lag? Possibly. I'd also be interested in making a Smash 4 online tournament for you guys.

I'd be up for it. Pretty sure I can sometime today, and I can ask Daniel Karnaukh if he'd want to join too.
Just please make it 150cc this time, lol. :p

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
How about 11:30? Btw, Karnaukh is in. If you want to make it later so more people see it, that's fine too. I think we're pretty much free all day.
11:30 is fine. DG and Derpy in the same tournament playing Mario Kart with me is awesome. Is your friend list full, because I think friend rooms would be a good option, because that way we can pick from all the tracks instead of three predetermined ones.

Derp.

I should probably give you the code again... It's 1930-2161-1474.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been investing all my time in Smash Bros, so let's see how this goes.

Hmmm...

All my time's been in Smash Bros
So we shall see how this goes
Daniel G. And Daniel K.
Guys with whom I'm gonna play.
And I've heard that DG's heart
Is really into Mario Kart
So let's just see how well I do
On the racetrack with you two.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, news update time! Nintendo just announced they would be releasing an NES Classic console in time for the holiday season, complete with an HDMI, savestates, 30 classic games, an NES inspired controller, Wiimote and Classic Controller support, and a $60 price tag. I'm excited for this, but I may hold off on this and just get the NX later down the line.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Alright, news update time! Nintendo just announced they would be releasing an NES Classic console in time for the holiday season, complete with an HDMI, savestates, 30 classic games, an NES inspired controller, Wiimote and Classic Controller support, and a $60 price tag. I'm excited for this, but I may hold off on this and just get the NX later down the line.

That thing looks beyond amazing. I already have an original NES, so I can't say for sure if it's worth it for me, but I may just get it because of how dang awesome it sounds.

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
That thing looks beyond amazing. I already have an original NES, so I can't say for sure if it's worth it for me, but I may just get it because of how dang awesome it sounds.
GameXplain made a video about it. In the description is the list of games that will be included. See which ones you don't have.
EDIT: I just gave my mom a list of all the games that are on it, and she said she hadn't heard of most of those games. I knew about 27 of them. What the heck is a Super C?

Last edited: