• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Nintendo Discussion Thread

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
There are a ton of rumors, but I don't think anything will be officially announced until E3 (that's some time in June). Most people are speculating that it'll be released in late 2016; maybe November-ish.

Well if they're going to reveal it somewhere, E3 is the place to do it! But I just got my Wii U, so unless I win SuperHuman, I don't see myself getting an NX.

I just lost on purpose in Smash Bros, and my brother was watching. He couldn't tell I did it intentionally. :p

Last edited:

hkpnkp

Nintendo President Tatsumi Kmishima said that the Nintendo NX is not going to be an upgrade over the Wii u or 3ds but a completely new experience.

ryanj92

WCA
2012JONE03
YouTube
Visit Channel
another nintendo fan here :)

in november/december i decided that i would play through as many of the zelda games as i can (in order if possible) because I really like the series and have played an embarrassingly small number of the games!
i've taken a couple of months break (things got busy and i also play way too much binding of isaac:afterbirth lol) but i've played through three so far (1,2 and link's awakening, couldn't play Link to the Past until I got hold of my GBA/DS), and I have already completed Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Link Between Worlds i think (played OoT but strangely never finished it :p).

don't have a Wii U so can't join with the MK8 shenanigans sadly!

hkpnkp

Anyone tried the new (and the first) smartphone app by nintendo - Miitomo

3V7J-yNM7Lftp1yh3HU9y-L31xtgMweq_zpscmbu9jeu.jpg

Last edited:

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
What are everyone's mains in Smash 4? I main Toon Link, but I'll also occasionally play Mario, Ike, Diddy Kong, Cloud, Bayonetta, Falco, Link, Sheik, Doc, Marth, and Lucina.

Also, my sister was watching Bunk'd on TV and they made a Mario reference. :D

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Shall we revive this thread after three months?

Now that E3 has come and gone, Nintendo didn't reveal anything about the NX, but they still won E3, because Zelda. Also... I heard coffee cost less than water there... WHAT?

Abo

Nintendo is winning right now: due to the release of Pokemon GO, their stock value went up by 23%
Also, Pokemon go is great, if you don't have it yet, why?

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nintendo is winning right now: due to the release of Pokemon GO, their stock value went up by 23%
Also, Pokemon go is great, if you don't have it yet, why?
Found a Bulbasaur in my kitchen, but I can't go outside and play the game unless my parents are home. And since I'm on summer vacation...

Nintendo Cuber Discord anyone?

https://discordapp.com/channels/202075284231553024

Last edited:

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pokemon Go is a massive flop. A bit of fun at the start, until you realise there's nothing more interesting to do other than catch the same pokemon over and over and over. Complete bomb-out. It's so disappointing because people like me who were brought up when pokemon first came out were so excited at the prospect, and it's completely crap :(

obelisk477

WCA
2009BATT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pokemon Go is a massive flop. A bit of fun at the start, until you realise there's nothing more interesting to do other than catch the same pokemon over and over and over. Complete bomb-out. It's so disappointing because people like me who were brought up when pokemon first came out were so excited at the prospect, and it's completely crap :(

Gym battles?