• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NEW SUPER AMAZING 3X3 METHOD: TICT

Innocence

This thread was funny at the start, although not really, but now it reeks of elitism and malicious satire. Altogether I think it's had a fulfilling life, and now it is time for it to die.

Close pl0x?

V-te

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah I'm happy for it to die, I just seen it and was curious what it was.
sorry, I didn't realise bumping threads was shamed upon. Let this be the last post in this thread.

Bumping is not frowned upon as long as the thread that is being bumped is good and the bump is a good bump.

I concur.

Innocence

Seriously, I believe even Faz would want this thread closed. If anyone does not wish it closed, raise your hand.

I mean seriously, this is like way too old to even be worth posting in.

And Zane, maybe you're reading between the lines when there's nothing there. Basically I had no idea who bumped it, and didn't care whether it was alive or not. The main thing is this is a lame joke thread. Not a chat room.

Murder only counts when it's a human, anyway. Or at least alive.

Last edited: