• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

NEW SUPER AMAZING 3X3 METHOD: TICT

YouTube
tkcube1
If you do the end as the same as old pochman, then you should just solve one side and then do the switching pieces. I personally cant see how you can get sub 20 so some people should post vids of their solves.

WCA
2009SCHE04
i tried this method and i like it except for the last step in which i do a little differently
after i have the 2 1x1x3 blocks on the bottom and the corners on the top i insert the top edges using M2 and D2 moves in a way that i do not mess up the 2 blocks
i than move on to the middle layer. in order to do this faster i use the 3 cycle edge pll alg (i forget what its called) to move pieces correctly into the middle layer. i than solve the last middle layers using pochmann
for the last layer (if this is all done right) you will have atleast 2 edges turned correctly if not i use the h oll alg and than use 1 last edge switch if needed
not really sure if this will be faster or not but you can easily get lucky and skip a step or 2

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
ThisIsWEB
Oh haha my pb is sub-15!!! lozers! You can get fastre if you practice more but no wai you can b33t me!
Here is mah video:

It may look liek I'm solving wit the Fridricks and get a LL skip but I swear its' the TICT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh haha my pb is sub-15!!! lozers! You can get fastre
It may look liek I'm solving wit the Fridricks and get a LL skip but I swear its' the TICT!
Nice try, but it says "Cross", " F2L", "OLL and PLL skip" in the annotations...

WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
twistnturn44
YA WELL MINES IS LEGIT

ITS NOT FRIDRICH, ITS A COMBO OF MY METHOD AND FAZ'S TO MAKE SOME AWESOME SUPA METHOD . INSTANT SUBE 25'S

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
ThisIsWEB
It's allusion obviously. I see no 'cross' business.

Sheesh, cat exams anyone?