• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Rule/s for Blind Events

YouTube
Visit Channel
I’m competing officially in blind for the first time January 23 so I better take my logos off.

Luckily I took them off right before my last comp! I DNFed 4 and 5bld though xd

Good. I’m not a blind solver myself, but I knew there was a few comps coming up soon so I thought I’d help who I could. :)

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think this is a good idea.
We should always try to have clear cut rules.

unfortunately, the 10 Warrior Ws that I bought are going to be illegal, unless I can rub off the logo without affecting the plastic too much.

CubingRF

YouTube
Visit Channel
I think this is a good idea.
We should always try to have clear cut rules.

unfortunately, the 10 Warrior Ws that I bought are going to be illegal, unless I can rub off the logo without affecting the plastic too much.

I just bought a Warrior W too, and even though you can't feel the logo, it's still illegal.

correct me if I'm wrong I actually forgot how the logo feels.

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just bought a Warrior W too, and even though you can't feel the logo, it's still illegal.

correct me if I'm wrong I actually forgot how the logo feels.
Yeah, I've had several delegates (Walker Welch, Slater Metz and James Hildreth) check the Warrior W logo, and they've all called it good. Actually, James said he got 2/5 on the logo check, and he knows that he always gets 5/5, so it was okay for now.

But, yeah, now they're illegal.

CubingRF

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah, I've had several delegates (Walker Welch, Slater Metz and James Hildreth) check the Warrior W logo, and they've all called it good. Actually, James said he got 2/5 on the logo check, and he knows that he always gets 5/5, so it was okay for now.

But, yeah, now they're illegal.

the new WCA regulations effect next year right? So it's okay for now til' next year
RIP