• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New pyraminx with magnetic location ---Mofangge of Qiyi

MoFangGe

We ,Mofangge of Qiyi ,would like to share the 4-axis cube magnetic location patent to you guys .

As we know, Pyraminx and SQ-1 have become the toppest cube . Adhering to the practical word , speak the truth have become our company principle .We still keep developing and re-souring before the products accept by the cubers.

We had being design the 4-axis cube magnetic location since Feb,2016.And took the first 3D print sample on 18th, Feb.2016.
On March , had officially open mold .
On April,the X-man designer had been take the first 3D print sample to the Xi’an to invited some famous cuber for testing .
We have apply the 4-axis cube magnetic location for the official organization on March ,2016 and accepted on 7th,April.2016.
It is a whole trial for the hand-feeling of 4-axis cube magnetic location. To avoid the bumping feeling of the traditional ball-spring location way . But it might the break through for us . Of cause , if it is success or not need to be approved by your guys .

For this new Pyraminx cube , not only have the magnetic location but also have the intension for adjustment ! But not share at this time !

Mofangge have been always develop the the new re souring . respect for the unknown territory,so we will not announce this technology before the product release .

However, MoYu make a post for the patent applying of this technology . To avoid for further mistake , we need to make the official announcement . Following pics of ours for evidences for your guys refs.
图片1.jpg 图片2.jpg 图片3.jpg 图片4.jpg 图片5.jpg

I

IAmEpic2004

... I love how someone who's username is "MoyuFTW" is complimenting QiYi, their leading competitor :p
But seriously, it looks cool :)

MoyuFTW

WCA
2015LEEA05
... I love how someone who's username is "MoyuFTW" is complimenting QiYi, their leading competitor :p
But seriously, it looks cool :)
Sigh.. I should have made a different username.. Back in the day, Moyu was the main...Qiyi's doing a really good job, their squan is revolutionary (that seems so weird to say)