• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Dayan+Mf8 4x4 (Updated picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanLaiChen

WCA
2010CHEN28
This is new version of Dayan+Mf8 4x4.......Anti POP!!!!!!
Boss of Mf8 told me it will release on March-April......
I'm very looking forward for it....
Almost 1 Month i didn't practice my 4x4.....almost sub-xx alredy,but i stop practice......because i didn't have a good cube......Mod version of Dayan+Mf8 4x4 and Mini Dayan+Mf8 4x4 from china friend,very good,but POP.....SS 4x4,also not good......:(
hope this new Dayan+Mf8 4x4 good to me and good for all of cubers..... :(

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

gbcuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
This is new version of Dayan+Mf8 4x4.......Anti POP!!!!!!
Boss of Mf8 told me it will release on March-April......
I'm very looking forward for it....
Almost 1 Month i didn't practice my 4x4.....almost sub-xx alredy,but i stop practice......because i didn't have a good cube......Mod version of Dayan+Mf8 4x4 and Mini Dayan+Mf8 4x4 from china friend,very good,but POP.....SS 4x4,also not good......:(
hope this new Dayan+Mf8 4x4 good to me and good for all of cubers..... :(

Images don't work. As for the 4x4, I'm wondering if it will be like the mini dayan, with the bad outer layers due to the larger edge pieces.

TanLaiChen

WCA
2010CHEN28
update already......still cannot???
btw....my mini dayan 4x4 very good.....out and inner layer also very smooth,the bad thing is....POP only....
i think it won't like mini 4x4........
btw....you can wait it release,and watch some review video from some cubers,if you think good,go ahead to buy~

Status
Not open for further replies.