• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Cubicle Mystic premium Line!?

WCA
2018BRUM01

I am not sponsored, but I just went on the cubicle and they have a brand new premium line called Mystic. I check their site for deals and new products every few days, but I was not expecting this! The line was released less than an hour ago as far as I can tell, but when somebody gets a mystic cube, please tell me how good they are. Exited to see how people feel.

neeamradia

I am going to order a Mystic GTS3M today. Looks good. Too bad there are no mystic 2x2s. Am about to by an Angstrom Valk 2 M aswell.

Hey Guys and Gals, didn't know if y'all have tried the new mystic lube. (I haven't had the time yet...) I've some great stuff from a variety of cubers. Recently, (I think yesterday), the Cubicle posted a video on youtube in the Everyone Solves format, discussing their new Premium line... Mystic Premium Cubes... Wanted to see fellow cuber's thoughts.

BTW, In Rowe's portion of the video, reviewing the WeiLong WR M, he seemed very optimistic. (Lol, for Rowe anyway.) He had a new best recorded time, and seemed to be very positive. Look at 1:05. The timer reads as 3.23. Thoughts?

Gummer

I am not sponsored, but I just went on the cubicle and they have a brand new premium line called Mystic. I check their site for deals and new products every few days, but I was not expecting this! The line was released less than an hour ago as far as I can tell, but when somebody gets a mystic cube, please tell me how good they are. Exited to see how people feel.

I think that the cubicle recently released a plant based lubricant called mystic with the same logo as the mystic cube. So probably using that lube among other things.

WCA
2018BRUM01
yes they are, they use mystic, traxxas, and silk in most of the mystic cubes. The cubicle has a description on what lubes they put in all of their premium cubes

neeamradia

don't you think 10k will be a bit light? On cubicle labs they use 30k on the pieces and they feel really good

Maybe because mystic is the main piece lube?

Do you think there will be cubicle custom or mystic 2x2s?

neeamradia

Maybe, but for now I think there are plenty of options
Very true

I wish that they had stickered mystic cubes

Well cubes which are available stickered anyway.

Don't know why they do this.

I know stickerless is the future of cubes and all but still.

neeamradia

Good news! My mystic Gts3m arrived. It is amazing. Little to no break in time needed.
The mystic lube I only recommend for faster puzzles though, tried it in a Valk m and I don't really like the results but I'll figure it out.

neeamradia

Totally. I hadn't tried any other good 3x3other than my Valk M Cubicle Labs . The mystic GTS3M is a must for everyone. From now on, I will be exclusively using traxxas 10k, mystic and dnm on my cubes.
The cube is so quiet and fast and t perms flow like water.

Bamboo Cuber

WCA
2018WANJ09
YouTube
Visit Channel
I honestly think that the new line is unnecessary, as that's like making a new line with each new lube. The Angstrom line is useful because it uses mainly one specific kind of lube. I think that mystic should be like DNM-37, with it being used as a complimentary lube to all lines. The other lines besides the ones I've mentioned, (cubicle labs, cubicle pro shop) are justifiable with the labs line using mainly magnets and pro shop using OG lubes.