• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Albany Open 2013

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Yeah, could you just email them to me? Email is [email protected] thank you :)

I'll email them soon.

Fun statistic: This is the first time that John hasn't placed first in anything at a Midwest competition (excluding Nats 2011) since February 2011 (Mall of America) - this ends his 20 competition long streak (again, excluding Nats 2011).

also really hard 14

Last edited:

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
I accidentally left my wellness ball cube at the comp (my parents forced me to leave early and I only had 1 min to pack everything). Can someone bring it to the Tree Town comp for me?

I'm pretty sure Nicholas Wallace took it.... can someone contact him or give me a way to contact him? (someone told me he put it in his box when he left)
He also tried to steal some of my other puzzles....

Last edited:

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'll email them soon.

Fun statistic: This is the first time that John hasn't placed first in anything at a Midwest competition (excluding Nats 2011) since February 2011 (Mall of America) - this ends his 20 competition long streak (again, excluding Nats 2011).

also really hard 14

Gogogogo :3 glad more people filmed it. I forgot to tell James to film in landscape and not portrait...

FatBoyXPC

WCA
2010LACH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, is it my turn? :D

DYK...
Chris Olson is no longer afraid of me
But John Brechon is
Ryan Deline's beard IS awesome
I still suck at just about everything
Except being Chris Olson's bodyguard
I'm an official Skyline Ambassador
And so is Jim Mertens
If I go to Ann Arbor I'll get paid exactly $1
Chris Olson will ensure I beat John Brechon at 2x2 at Worlds

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
DYK....
I forgot to have Chris sign my arm?
I am now a WR judge?
I need a shirt that says 2nd Place in 3x3 BLD?
It was only my 5th 2nd place time out of many more to come?
Free Skyline?
I need to start a franchise in Iowa?
Ryan has an epic beard?

Edit: (more)

Ryan Deline also loves Matchbox 20?
His Matchbox 20 album "North" is worth $400,000??
Lucas Etter will finally be able to do the cube using his new DVD??
I got a plushie?

Last edited:

Mike Hughey

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007HUGH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
I need a shirt that says 2nd Place in 3x3 BLD?

I just wanted to mention that you have a long time to go before you replace me. I have 22 second places in 3x3x3 BLD; I didn't get my first 1st place in 3x3x3 BLD until my 24th competition (and I've done 3x3x3 BLD at every competition I've attended).

And with the speed you're getting, and with Chester leaving the area, it's looking likely I'm going to be getting a bunch more 2nds, since you're going to start winning. (Unless Chris actually starts practicing, that is. :))

Sorry I missed it this weekend - sounds like it was a good time! Hopefully I'll see many of you in Dixon in a couple of weeks.

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I just wanted to mention that you have a long time to go before you replace me. I have 22 second places in 3x3x3 BLD; I didn't get my first 1st place in 3x3x3 BLD until my 24th competition (and I've done 3x3x3 BLD at every competition I've attended).

And with the speed you're getting, and with Chester leaving the area, it's looking likely I'm going to be getting a bunch more 2nds, since you're going to start winning. (Unless Chris actually starts practicing, that is. :))

Sorry I missed it this weekend - sounds like it was a good time! Hopefully I'll see many of you in Dixon in a couple of weeks.

I have been practicing. Failed so bad today :'(
Y perm FTW.

TeddyKGB

WCA
2012DELI01
...Ryan's beard is AMAZING!

Ryan DeLine's beard IS awesome

Ryan has an epic beard?

DYK...

...I have an AMAZINGLY EPIC BEARD?
...Chris Olson doesn't own a marker?
...Brandon Mikel's new nickname is "second place in BLD"?
...James LaChance can't do a J-Perm?
...Nobody fails like I do at comps?
...I got a DNF average at Pyraminx?
...and clock?
...Skyline give free food to first timers?
...and free plates to the people that bring them?
...It takes a LONG time to scramble clocks?

teller

REAL Fingertricks!
WCA
2010COAT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fun! I got to sit at the cool people's table and pick Chris Olsen's brain about BLD. Man...I have NEVER seen somebody chug through so many Y-Perm corners in so little time. I am still blown away by that. Chris, you are SICK!

James and Ryan...your beards are indeed epic. That beginner that sat with us for awhile had a pretty epic beard too. Perhaps I shouldn't have shaved the day before.

I failed at everything, but had a great time. Aaron, you are awesome, thanks for hosting!

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Fun! I got to sit at the cool people's table and pick Chris Olsen's brain about BLD. Man...I have NEVER seen somebody chug through so many Y-Perm corners in so little time. I am still blown away by that. Chris, you are SICK!

James and Ryan...your beards are indeed epic. That beginner that sat with us for awhile had a pretty epic beard too. Perhaps I shouldn't have shaved the day before.

I failed at everything, but had a great time. Aaron, you are awesome, thanks for hosting!

Next time I meet you ill make sure you can sub .9 your Y perm before you leave. Was awesome meeting you :D