• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New 2017 Rubik's Brand 2x2?

Aysha

WCA
2017JAMS01
Yes it's new! I tried it out at Worlds and it was amazing!! This is it:

2hckzf6.jpg

Dash Lambda

WCA
2016SCHU05
Holy ****, the Gan partnership actually produced something good under the Rubik's brand...
Well, at least it looks good so far. It'll be interesting to see if Rubik's actually starts making good cubes.

AMCuber

Yes........ do you think it would make me let go of my lingpo? (As meaning it would be a good main?)

Aysha

WCA
2017JAMS01
Yes........ do you think it would make me let go of my lingpo? (As meaning it would be a good main?)

For me personally definitely a main contender! So I don't see why not!

How do you know? I also wonder if it will be released under the Gan brand.

I asked Gan himself, that was his response. It will be released under the partnership between Gan/Rubik. So most likely Rubik.

AMCuber

I hope it isn't a lot of money. I have over 5 2x2s. I really don't want to have a whole collection of 2x2.