• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need your help!-What beauty means

piemaster

"What does beauty mean to you?"
That is the topic for my reflections project. I want to enter in the art or literature category. Any suggestions? Oh, and please be seirous. I don't want for this thread to turn into a flame war about whose girl friend is prettier:rolleyes:.

PLEASE! I would like answers within two days! Please post some good ideas!

miniGOINGS

[sarcasm]
Roux is pure beauty. But you wouldn't know about that anymore...
[/sarcasm]

Yea, you should probably do your own homework.

Chuberchuckee

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

/thread

I mean, it is, isn't it? Something may be ugly or distasteful for one person but beautiful for another. Some people like the color orange, others, green. It's all subjective.

dbax0999

WCA
2009ADAM01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Draw a solved Rubik's cube.

Justify it's beauty by saying that it represents the balance between logic and dexterity or something

Be sure to give me credit when you win ;)

AndyRoo789

Premium Member
So does this mean we can start making threads if we need help with assignments? :D

HowSuneIsNow

WCA
2009DAVI03
I don't want for this thread to turn into a flame war about whose girl friend is prettier:rolleyes:.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

my girlfriend's ugly
rodserling4.jpg