• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

National Capital Region 2015 (Rockland, Ontario)

rock1t

I hope. If it does though, i'm going.

No. I don't think there's gonna be one this year. I ask a delegate and he said that he is working on one, but there's no organizer, so I think there's gonna be one next year and not this year. But I hope that someone organize one in MTL soon.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
No. I don't think there's gonna be one this year. I ask a delegate and he said that he is working on one, but there's no organizer, so I think there's gonna be one next year and not this year. But I hope that someone organize one in MTL soon.

Don't be too quick on this. I'm under the impression there is still a chance of a MTL Fall like last year's.

rock1t

Don't be too quick on this. I'm under the impression there is still a chance of a MTL Fall like last year's.

Oui, mais l'automne passé, c'était aussi Chantal Cormier qui avait organisé sa, t'avais dis qu'elle n'en ferait pas cette année, je l'ai contacté il y a 1 mois et elle ma aussi dit qu'elle n'en ferait pas cette année, donc il y a peu de chance qu'il y en aille un. Mais si tu dis qu'il va sûrement en avoir un, je te crois.

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Oui, mais l'automne passé, c'était aussi Chantal Cormier qui avait organisé sa, t'avais dis qu'elle n'en ferait pas cette année, je l'ai contacté il y a 1 mois et elle ma aussi dit qu'elle n'en ferait pas cette année, donc il y a peu de chance qu'il y en aille un. Mais si tu dis qu'il va sûrement en avoir un, je te crois.

Yeah I thought it wasnt happening too. Antoine also told me a couple weeks ago there probably wont be one.

Ross The Boss

WCA
2012SVEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Plz come!

ehh, i almost certainly won't be attending, penguins. if i dont get lost or hit bad traffic (both of which would probably happen to me), i would have to leave my house at 01:00 at the latest! getting a hotel room the night before is not an option for me either. and realistically, i dont think that i could even drive that long without company or backup drivers; with my relatively limited experience a trip that long might be quite dangerous = \ (i wouldnt dream of asking my mother to take me on such a long trip).

so i suppose i'll just have to see you at the canadian open or the spring comp (which i cant remember if you were going to or not).

NewCuber000

WCA
2014BOUD01
Yeah I thought it wasnt happening too. Antoine also told me a couple weeks ago there probably wont be one.

Not sure if I'd be able to go to a Montreal comp this year. It's an 8 hour drive from Nova Scotia. If my parents would drive me or not would probably depend on how fast I am by then :p. Either way, I hope you guys get to have a comp!

WCA
2015MANS03
YouTube
Visit Channel
ehh, i almost certainly won't be attending, penguins. if i dont get lost or hit bad traffic (both of which would probably happen to me), i would have to leave my house at 01:00 at the latest! getting a hotel room the night before is not an option for me either. and realistically, i dont think that i could even drive that long without company or backup drivers; with my relatively limited experience a trip that long might be quite dangerous = \ (i wouldnt dream of asking my mother to take me on such a long trip).

so i suppose i'll just have to see you at the canadian open or the spring comp (which i cant remember if you were going to or not).

Nah cant go to spring. Too long a drive for a normal 2 day weekend. But candian open seems like the best bet.

WCA
2010CANT02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Not sure if I'd be able to go to a Montreal comp this year. It's an 8 hour drive from Nova Scotia. If my parents would drive me or not would probably depend on how fast I am by then :p. Either way, I hope you guys get to have a comp!

Woah guys. Don't exagerate. I didn't say there will be one, I said that I was under the impression that there was a chance of one.