• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

My weekly quest to be better

Lilas ma

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well I dont really know how I improved but that was pretty fast lol .
This is an update in all the events but I left skewb , clock , sq1 ( only on the thread)

● 2×2×2 : solving it around 2_4 secs but usually it gets worse and my times jump to 6_9 secs .
( GOAL : keep my times 2 or 3 secs without being higher )

● 3×3×3 : I'm not that fast with cfop but I'm sub 15 ; so I think there is hope to be faster...
I learned full OLL and PLL , but I think my problem is with cross becsuse when I solve with (solved cross ) on Cstimer I almost get sub 10 .
( GOAL : improve my cross )

● 4×4×4 : I solve it 1:20 _ 1:40 secs but I have no idea about the way to get faster .. and just bought a new main cube which is better than the old one but it doesn't have magnets
( GOAL : no goal )

● 5×5×5 : ( bought it new ) I'm sub 4 but idk what is the mehtod .
( GOAL : be sub 3 as soon as possible (idk why )

● pyra : around 4_7 secs with a new magnetic one

(GOAL : sub 5 )

● mega : sub 2 and sometimes I get 2:10 secs . But I'm happy with it

( GOAL : SUB 1 )

● 3×3×3 OH : 12_ 15 secs with roux .
20_ 30 secs with cfop .

( GOAL : for roux I find my times great , but cfop -_- ....... let me keep silent about it now )

My school just ended and I'm getting more times for practicing hopefully I can be a world class ... and I'm focusing right now on 3×3×3 and megaminx

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Well I dont really know how I improved but that was pretty fast lol .
This is an update in all the events but I left skewb , clock , sq1 ( only on the thread)

● 2×2×2 : solving it around 2_4 secs but usually it gets worse and my times jump to 6_9 secs .
( GOAL : keep my times 2 or 3 secs without being higher )

● 3×3×3 : I'm not that fast with cfop but I'm sub 15 ; so I think there is hope to be faster...
I learned full OLL and PLL , but I think my problem is with cross becsuse when I solve with (solved cross ) on Cstimer I almost get sub 10 .
( GOAL : improve my cross )

● 4×4×4 : I solve it 1:20 _ 1:40 secs but I have no idea about the way to get faster .. and just bought a new main cube which is better than the old one but it doesn't have magnets
( GOAL : no goal )

● 5×5×5 : ( bought it new ) I'm sub 4 but idk what is the mehtod .
( GOAL : be sub 3 as soon as possible (idk why )

● pyra : around 4_7 secs with a new magnetic one

(GOAL : sub 5 )

● mega : sub 2 and sometimes I get 2:10 secs . But I'm happy with it

( GOAL : SUB 1 )

● 3×3×3 OH : 12_ 15 secs with roux .
20_ 30 secs with cfop .

( GOAL : for roux I find my times great , but cfop -_- ....... let me keep silent about it now )

My school just ended and I'm getting more times for practicing hopefully I can be a world class ... and I'm focusing right now on 3×3×3 and megaminx
Nice one :)