• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

my mini cube

peipeiowen

this cube made by TaiWAN.

Attachments

• 图像019.jpg
    图像019.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 图像049.jpg
    图像049.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 图像055.jpg
    图像055.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 图像053.jpg
    图像053.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 图像052.jpg
    图像052.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 99

live2die

where did you get yours im looking for one cuz i just got two mins in the mail and they are **** and are gonna fall apart im looking for like a rubiks brand one

daniel0731ex

if you'd have a trip back to taiwan you GOT TO buy their 紳藍 core&screw+spring set,
they are sold only in taiwan,
and people from the taiwanese forum all said that it's the best core ever

daniel0731ex

It appears they are the same manufacturers of the various sticker patterns on DX (musical notes, maze, dice, etc). http://maru.tw/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=9&Itemid=30

This poses a question: are they DIYs? I noticed that the cubes don't have corner caps (and maru's DIYs do).

daniel: What about the DIYs? Are they any good?

what do you mean? they sells various diys (type a, c, d, THIS, and the 紳藍DIY)

i heard their type C are good, but definetly buy the 紳藍 DIYs

THIS DIY is the one with the clear core, but they aren't very durable, though the cubies are smooth without a trace of molding lines or imperfection.

BTW maru.tw don't sell it out of country

P.S. THIS is also called taiwanese DIY

Last edited:

Zarxrax

I just got my maru mini in the mail today. I'm quite impressed. Its smaller than I thought (half as wide as a regular cube in each direction) but it still turns pretty well. I lubed mine but am still waiting on it to dry. I want to try loosening the screws but I can't find a screwdriver that will fit at the moment.

Well crap, it just broke :(
I was about to say how well it was responding to the lube, when half of the pieces just popped out. One of the center caps fell off, screw and all. It wont screw back in. I see marks all over the plastic now. I think the jig-a-loo softened it too much.

Last edited:

Chuberchuckee

[...]
Well crap, it just broke :(
I was about to say how well it was responding to the lube, when half of the pieces just popped out. One of the center caps fell off, screw and all. It wont screw back in. I see marks all over the plastic now. I think the jig-a-loo softened it too much.

No Jig a Loo for my mini cube, then...

Has anyone tried silicon spray?