• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] My member intro

Anthonycube

WCA
2021TIGH01
Hello everyone, my name is Anthony and I am a 13 year old speedcuber from Ireland. I have been cubing for around 15 months. My favourite event is 3x3 and I average 15 seconds, I hope to become sub 15 soon. My PB is 8.94. Other events I do/have are
2x2- I average sub 5
3x3 oh - don't really do it but I average 40.
4x4- I only got one recently so I average 1:40ish but I wish to get fast at 4x4 in the future.
So far I have gone to 3 competitions and I have one very soon hopefully.
That's all about me. Goodbye

theos

WCA
2017LAWR04
Welcome Anthony. Were you at the competition in Balbriggan last month? Although I've been to quite a few comps, that one was my first in Ireland and it really left me with a strong positive impression of the cubing community in your country.

Anthonycube

WCA
2021TIGH01
Welcome Anthony. Were you at the competition in Balbriggan last month? Although I've been to quite a few comps, that one was my first in Ireland and it really left me with a strong positive impression of the cubing community in your country.
Thank you. Yes I was at the comp and I also really enjoyed it. My first 2 day comp. :)