• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Moyu's new 3x3x3 & shiguanglun (时光轮)

WCA
2014BLOC01
"CONG'S DESIGN - 3×3 Yue Ying Magic Cube
Thanks our designer: Fucong Fei for designing this excellent magic cube! Fucong Fei, nickname is Onion, has successfully designed several ‪#‎MoYu‬ brand cubes, like MoYu Pyramid, MoYu Skweb and MoYu HuanYing, MoYu LiYing,etc.
From now on, we will sponsor him to make his own brand cube - CONG'S DESIGN grin emoticon
All his designed cubes will be mass produced by us and also we will provide professional advice to him to make it better."

Post #2066 on The Cubicle's thread.

WCA
2014BLOC01
How much times do i have to say about the YangCong? Do you even understand what Im even talking about??

Fully, but I think you're misunderstanding my post. Go back, read it again, think for a few seconds, and I think you'll get it (hint: YangCong is not a cube, it's a brand, and it's listed as Cong's Design in the post I quoted). His original point was that it's not a moyu cube. If you were to carefully read my post, I think you'll see why he said that.