• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu WeiSu 4x4x4 Speed Cube (10 Testers Selected!)

ArtsyCubenerd

YouTube
Visit Channel
Name: Nell-e Kirk
YouTube: cubenerd1469
E-mail: [email protected]

I would LOVE to be a tester of the new MoYu 4x4.

I don't have a WCA record, I have never had the opportunity to compete. I lived in Okinawa, Japan for 21 years and didn't get into cubing until 2007. So I never had the money to fly to Japan for competitions because other adult things came first xD.

My YouTube channel is: cubenerd1469. I have had the account since 2009, but I wasn't keeping up with it because I had another channel and was just really busy. But now I am coming back and have been posting videos on my cubing channel. But I feel that I can properly review the cube. I can really play with it and find the right tension and the tensions when the cube will pop. I can talk about lubing the cube properly. I always try to find the Pros and Cons and keep all options on the table in what I think everyone can say about the cube. I might not be the fastest person, but I feel speedcubers only speak highly of cubes, especially big cubes, if it fits their turning style. I take great pride in properly breaking in the cube and looking at the pieces and how they work and really just enjoying the cube.

Last edited:
R

Ryan Peroutka

Name: Ryan Peroutka
WCA Profile: No WCA records thusfar but i average about 1:30
Email: [email protected]
Yotube: Theclassycuber (250+subs)
i will be happy to make a review!

elflord98

Name- Will Bamberg
WCA Records - None, i haven't been to any competitions yet
Email - [email protected]

This looks like a great cube I'm interested in trying it out and reviewing it.

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Calvin, it's Phil Golub (Xxoxia from you tube). If you still need testers, I'd love to make a video about this cube! I will have the video up after 2 or 3 days of trying out the cube. [email protected] is my email.
I was one of the testers for the HuanYing, back before it was released. I have the X cube, every version of the SS, and a few other 4x4's to use as a comparison, and 730 subs on you tube, most of whom trust my opinion when it comes to cube choices and hardware.
My 4x4 PB is 43.17 and I average 1:10.
Here's my video from the MoYu HuanYing test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LescN927bCY

Last edited:
WCA
2013CALP01
Name: Miguel Calpito
Email: [email protected]
WCA ID: 2013CALP01
Youtube: ILike2Cube

I believe that I don't need to be fast to be able to make a good review about this cube, I am sub-25 at 3x3, and I love the MoYu products. I would be so happy to recieve this and I will make a review as soon as possible, and as detailed as I can.