• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu 15x15x15

Myachii

WCA
2013MORR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
I disabled most (before recent events in fact) because I became tired of reading the 5% or so that annoyed and / or irritated me. I will allow them occasionally (like the first chocolate cube video) but I'd rather interact on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Snupps etc where the posting quality is far higher.

I don't get removing the ability for the 95% of people to leave comments and feedback just because of the occasional edgi boi.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't get removing the ability for the 95% of people to leave comments and feedback just because of the occasional edgi boi.
Trying to retain the small amount of sanity I have remaining. I don't want to be angry everyday (just most). This has massively gone off topic. I'll be getting a 15x15x15 as soon as humanly possible and will post pictures and do the usual daft stuff.

YouTube
Visit Channel
Trying to retain the small amount of sanity I have remaining. I don't want to be angry everyday (just most). This has massively gone off topic. I'll be getting a 15x15x15 as soon as humanly possible and will post pictures and do the usual daft stuff.
Of course because for 2 reasons:
1. Tony Fisher can afford such a large puzzle.
2. Tony Fisher likes higher order puzzles.
Many others will have these reasons, too.

joshsailscga

WCA
2014MORR01
You mean "has been designed in 2015"? It was already 2014 when they made the post

Just a tip: nobody cares about grammatical errors made 4 years ago.
The practical reason is that this bumps the thread to the top of whatever forum section it is in, cluttering it up for people who are looking for relevant information or other conversation. It's definitely fine to look back through old threads, and bump them when there is a valid reason (for example, someone recently bumped a 3-year-old thread about a cubing program they had started coding 3 years ago to post that they had finished the project) but please don't feel the need to bring up stuff like this.