• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu 15x15x15

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
I bet it gets released shortly after US nationals. Probably 6x6 and 7x7 champions will get the first ones. Either that or November, in time for the Christmas rush.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
15x15x15white1.jpg
MoYu ran a competition to win some through March and today they have released pictures of a stickered white one. I think we can assume the long awaited release is very close.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you going to re-open your YouTube comments anytime soon or is there still too much wrongthink?
I disabled most (before recent events in fact) because I became tired of reading the 5% or so that annoyed and / or irritated me. I will allow them occasionally (like the first chocolate cube video) but I'd rather interact on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Snupps etc where the posting quality is far higher.

Ronxu

WCA
2010RONK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I disabled most (before recent events in fact) because I became tired of reading the 5% or so that annoyed and / or irritated me. I will allow them occasionally (like the first chocolate cube video) but I'd rather interact on forums, Twitter, Facebook, Snupps etc where the posting quality is far higher.
You're missing out on the highest quality cubing discussion by leaving Cyoubx's Friends.