• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

MoYu 13x13x13

WCA
2012TOWE01
I'd just like to point out that Kirjava has invented a whole bunch of solving methods, and also contributed a lot of ideas and algs to the Roux method, which is used by the guy who has the unofficial average-of-100 world record.

Anyway, I probably won't buy this puzzle anytime soon, although I'd like to eventually. I have a bunch of big-ish cubes but don't get around to solving them all that often.

This.

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'd just like to point out that Kirjava has invented a whole bunch of solving methods, and also contributed a lot of ideas and algs to the Roux method, which is used by the guy who has the unofficial average-of-100 world record.

Yeah, Tony's badly thought out post just made me laugh.

davidmg90000

It was a video that was informing us about it. Also in the video he said that there is not much info about it. If he said more of how big, when it will come out, or price then he would have helped it in away.
Then I guess I understand wrong, pardon me.

Liz

Moyu 13x13x13 Triple Center Magic Cube

Moyu will release its 13x13x13 Triple Center Magic Cube

According to Moyu engineer, there is Triple-center Structure in the cube, the three centers are separately set in the third, the fifth and the thirteenth stage.

First sight feeling it is awesome, want to share it with cubers.
Here are some pictures from Moyu, share them with you:

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

Here are the pictures from:
http://bbs.mf8-china.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101032&extra=page=1

Last edited:

ChickenWrap

YouTube
Visit Channel
Moyu will release its 13x13x13 Triple Center Magic Cube

According to Moyu engineer, there is Triple-center Structure in the cube, the three centers are separately set in the third, the fifth and the thirteenth stage.

First sight feeling it is awesome, want to share it with cubers.
Here are some pictures from Moyu, share them with you:

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

forum.php

Here are the pictures from:
http://bbs.mf8-china.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101032&extra=page=1

Any idea on the timeframe and price?

D

Deleted member 19792

Hype for some people, but I am still not into cubes larger than 11x11.

LNZ

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Due to limited funds, I will not buy a 13x13 cube. Adding to the problem is the falling Australian dollar to the US dollar.

Please remember, that if you live in Australia and but "twisty puzzles" from overseas, a good Australian dollar is desirable.

Higher AUD to USD = Cheaper puzzles. Lover AUD to USD = More expenside puzzles.

It will make a very expensive product far too costly for me.

But this 13x13 looks like being a good product though.

ILMZS20

13x13 my biggest is 7x7 and i dont want anything more the numbers and the size are cool but its so unnecessary its exactly the same but takes longer than all the other cubes how can someone be hyped for this?

Chingsiu

Not 100% the v-cube patent covers cubes with the V-cube style mech from 2x2-11x11.
Really kind of sad tho, v-cube makes its awesome products, shengshou steals them, and now YJ makes a new cube that uses the same concept as the v-cube design and the v-cube patent doesn't even cover it. RIP v-vube. RIP