• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Monster Go! New Gan Budget Cube Line!

Sion

I'm honestly going to quit cubing if budget cube prices go up to $20+. One of the appeals of cubing is the fact that it's cheap, or at least was. That appeal can't be taken away because a company is starting to get greedy.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm honestly going to quit cubing if budget cube prices go up to $20+. One of the appeals of cubing is the fact that it's cheap, or at least was. That appeal can't be taken away because a company is starting to get greedy.
At least companies like Yuxin don’t seem to be in the mindset of making their cubes more and more expensive.

I'm A Cuber

At least companies like Yuxin don’t seem to be in the mindset of making their cubes more and more expensive.
Yeah, if Moyu raises the price higher than it currently is with the mf3rs3m, I don’t think it will still be able to be considered budget. However, I feel like yj and qiyi are also doing pretty good at this

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
You don't have to worry about that for now while we have the MeiLong, Warrior S, MS series, Thunderclap V3 M, Sail W, YuLong, Kylin V2 M, YLM, and prolly a few more I forget.

SubZeroCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
What do you think about the new budget line from Gan, here are the first Fotos. I think it’s pretty exciting!
If you ask me, this series is pretty stupid. Take a look at the one with only one layer. Gan may think that it helps others to learn how to solve the first layer, but it doesn't make sense. If you want to learn how to solve the first layer, I assume you are a noncuber just getting started. Let me ask you: how many noncubers know about gan or monster go cubes? Not very much. So the only people who will buy it are cubers. And by cuber, there's a big chance you already know how to solve a 3x3, so even if you buy it, you won't use it to train yourself. However, if the cubers are in budgets, they won't buy cubes like that. Gan produces nice cubes in general, it's just that Gan doesn't have brains.