• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Mom of an obsessed cuber

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I sent you a message cubemom07 but I figured I would post here as well so others may see. I teach a lot of younger students over zoom typically aging from ages 8-12. I would be more than happy to help put together a meet-up of younger cubers over zoom so they can connect with other young cubers safely. As well as provide some cubing tips and tricks for them.

PuzzlerMom

Hello! I sent you a message cubemom07 but I figured I would post here as well so others may see. I teach a lot of younger students over zoom typically aging from ages 8-12. I would be more than happy to help put together a meet-up of younger cubers over zoom so they can connect with other young cubers safely. As well as provide some cubing tips and tricks for them.
Hi there! Hope it's OK to reply in someone else's thread. I have a 9-year old son who is also obsessed with cubing and would love to meet up virtually or otherwise with other cube kids. Please let me know how you set up your groups - we would def. be interested in trying it out!

SirWaffle

SHJ
WCA
2013WEAV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi there! Hope it's OK to reply in someone else's thread. I have a 9-year old son who is also obsessed with cubing and would love to meet up virtually or otherwise with other cube kids. Please let me know how you set up your groups - we would def. be interested in trying it out!
Hello! So sorry for the late reply. So, I have yet to organize a meetup of younger cubers but just provide private lessons to quite a few and am happy to organize a zoom meetup and it's great to know you're interested. My plan for a meetup was to be a teacher and provide some fun cubing-related puzzles and activities while the kids talk about cubing and such.